Azenis FK510 is Falken’s ultra-high performance summer tyres designed for premium cars. Engineered with 4D-Nano Design Tread compound and new design evolutions, these tyres provide high-speed stability, cornering performance and excellent braking on both dry and wet roads. With an extensive size coverage, Azenis FK510 is available for most of the high-performance cars.
- 4D Nano Design tread compound provides excellent traction, grip on dry and wet roads and improved wear life with nano-scale compound optimization.
- Adaptive Constant Pressure (ACP) pattern design provides enhanced tire tread to road surface pressure distribution, improving both directional stability and vehicle-stopping distance.
- Switchback siping helps optimize contact surface while cornering in wet conditions, penetrating the water surface and enhancing cornering performance.
- Wide shoulder blocks enhance high-speed cornering and lateral grip.
- True circular casing design provides improved sidewall flexibility and more even distribution of contact pressure for stability and a comfortable drive..
- Hybrid brand provides added rigidity and high-speed stability through the use of both aramid and nylon materials.
- Variable sipe depth across the surface of the tread allows for controlled flexibility while maintaining overall block rigidity.
- Four circumferential grooves efficiently disperse water and enhance hydroplane resistance.